Wednesday, November 11, 2015

November 11 - Ms. Wilson's Challenge Classes


I love technology in the classroom and my students always amaze me with the skills they showcase. The students have been studying geological forces for ten weeks and are creating their final projects for the unit. My students have learned how to use Pic Collage to create an informative poster, take a picture of it on their tablet, log into their Google Drive on the tablet and then upload the photo into their Google Drive. Once the photo is in Google Drive they move it into Google Slides. The students are able write about their poster and create a presentation. With this being my first year as a Challenge teacher and my first year in Katy ISD, I have used technology in the classroom but not like this. I have not had access to tablets before, so I am learning about Apps that I can use that allow creativity in the classroom. I am having so much fun learning alongside the kids. I can’t wait to explore more Apps so I can share them with the students. Technology is a huge resource in our classroom!

Ms. Sue Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment