Monday, May 23, 2016

May 23 - Mrs. Vickers, Kindergarten

                                     My Little Loves, My Family

It is the end of the school year, and as I reflect on this year, I am filled with pride at what my class has accomplished. In August, we walked into a room of mostly little strangers who had very different life experiences. I wondered if I could reach them, if I could love them like they deserved to be loved. Throughout the year, we talked and got to know each other. I went home and shared their lives with my family as they went and shared my life with theirs. We played and learned how to share, to win and to loose. We read. We wrote. We built. We explored. We manipulated. We did all these things together and as we did them we grew to become a family. I love my family. They inspire me every day to become better than I am. I know that they are ready to move on and as I pass them on to a new teacher, it is my most passionate hope that together they will be as close as we are now.


Mrs. Monica Vickers

No comments:

Post a Comment